Urox Gaiter pack of 3
Urox Gaiter is a sporty and masculine design. The gaiter resembles a sports accessory more than a medical device from a hospital. This is also why we call it a “Gaiter” and not a “urine bag”.
The PVC-bag is placed on the shin, where least perspiration is generated and where the weight of a full bag is least bothersome. Due to the elasthan material, the weight of the bag is distributed evenly over the entire calf. This gives a minimal disturbance of blood circulation.
The extra long outlet tap ensures easy emptying with no dripping in shoes and the folding-up of the tap ensures discretion and security.
A non-return valve is built into the inlet fitting at the top of the integrated urine bag.
- Pack of 3
- PVC bag holds 600ml of urine
- Non-return valve
- Elastan strech material integrated in design.
- Velcro strap for increased hold, when necessary
- Extra long outlet tap, folded up when not in use
- Extra long outlet tap for easy emptying with no dripping in shoes
Sizes (measured around the widest part of the calf)
cms inches Type
29-33 cm 11.41 to 13 Small
33-38 cm 13 to 15 Medium
37-42 cm 14.5 to 16.5 Large
41-46 cm 16 to 18 X Large